Hi

Luceners

Apologies.....

As I have already replied,Using Analysis I have tried on all Analyzers
(including Standard Analyzer)
But not able to achive the required COMPLETS WORD Split.

My I/p String would be a lengthy one as below

String sKey = "\"" + "Dough Cutting" + "\"" +  "  " +  "Otis Gospodnetic"  +
"   " +
              "\"" + "Erik Hatcher" + "\""  + "  " +    "Authors of " + "\"" +
"Lucene In Action" + "\"";

The required split of complete words should return

   1) "Dough Cutting"
   2) Otis Gospodnetic
   3) "Erik Hatcher"
   4) Authors of
   5) "Lucene In Action"

Plz Note :- Words with "\"" are complete split words....

I am shure some Analyzer code inside Lucene is handling this task.

som how can one achive this task..

with regards
Karthik