From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 7:32 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: UpdateIndex

Hi,

over again a question about updating!
I update my index by first deletion all the documents from index which are not
anymore in the document directories, then i delete all documents from index
which have changed and at last i add all documents to the index which are not
in the index but in the document directories!!!
But i is like that... that all works very good!
But the problem is that it doesn't find all documents to add or delete by the
first running!!! For example i deleted 12 documents from the directory or i
changed them. If i start the application it delete only 7 from index.
If i start the application again it delete the other rest!!! But why?

Why doesn't do it by the first time!!!?

Thanks in forward!
Bye