Hello Paul,

I came across this yesterday.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-dev/200504.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

My understanding is that by splitting your fields into two indexes and
putting your keyword fields into one and your complicated stuff into the
other then you can update your keyword index in the usual way delete/re-add
without having to update your other index avoiding the re-analyzing.

Regards

Paul I.

Paul Libbrecht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/09/2005
10:29:00: