Hi Otis,

Thanks for your answer. I do have LIA (but not with me
now physically), and have the impression that the
search ordering is predetermined (at index time); what
I want is search-time ordering, e.g.,

"I'm at (x,y) now and low on gas; find me the closest
airports that can land 747, the closest first,
please".

I'll re-read the book/chapter tonight, but look
forward to any expert advises.

Thanks,
-James

--- Otis Gospodnetic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.lucenebook.com/search?query=custom+sort+section%3A6*