<http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/StandardTokenizer.html>

| It recognizes e-mail addresses, interior apostrophe words (like o'clock),
| hostnames/IP addresses (like lucene.apache.org), acronyms, and CJK characters.

It would be great if it also separated "UpperCamelCase" and
"lowerCamelCase" words into both the different words, and one long word.
Several uppercase, followed by lowercase, would most probably be best done
like HTTPUnit -> http unit.
  This is of course due to, for my part, java language influence. But I
believe it is custom in many programming languages to use lowerCamelCase
for e.g. variables. Filenames too.

Regards,
Endre.