Le 20 oct. 05, à 05:17, anushri kumar a écrit :
Thanks for the advice..the book looks good..hopefully it will be of help.

One particularly helpful feature for impatient people like me is this note that I saw on lucenebook.com: if you order by Manning, you get the eBook. The eBook is a simple PDF (watermarked) which you get as soon as you made the order... the hopefully will not wait for a looong amazone delay.

paul