I have the following problem:

I need to construct programmatically a Boolean query against n fields
having m words in my query.

All possible unique combinations(sub-queries) are disjunctive between
each other while boolean clauses of each combination combines with AND
operator.

The reason of such complexity is that I have to find a result of AND
query against several field, when parts of my query could appear in
different fields and I can't create just one single field because each
field has its own boost level.

Does anyone have an experience of writing such query builder?

Best regards,
 Maxim