>>> This don't work, because

Ah, crap. You'll have to drop down another level.
Every line of code in QueryTermsExtractor that calls
    terms.add(new WeightedTerm(..))
would be the place to test the field name then.
For now you could copy QueryTermsExtractor and put an
"if" around these lines which tests the field name for
your choice of field.

Cheers
Mark

--- Ernesto De Santis