Sybase Federal Professional Services
6550 Rock Spring Drive, Suite 800
Bethesda, MD  20817
Office - (301) 896-1103
Office Fax - (301) 896-1604
Mobile - (703) 403-0340

             Erik Hatcher
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             utions.com>                                                To
                                       java-user@lucene.apache.org
             11/17/2005 08:46                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Field Boosting
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                apache.org

Daniel,

Could you give us a test case that shows the boost not working properly?

I'm using document level boosting (which is really what field level
boosting does under the covers) in some of my applications and it is
working as expected.

     Erik