On Jan 19, 2006, at 2:57 AM, Ravi wrote:
Can u please tell me how to use this query in loop because he can refine
the search n number of time so how to maintain all the queries in
QueryFilter and use of them ,,,,, Please help me I need very urgent.

If you're continually refining queries, I encourage you to consider AND'ing successive clauses in a BooleanQuery. Using a Filter requires running one query to generate a BitSet and then another query using the BitSet as a constraint, so you'd likely find better performance by ANDing.

        Erik