Hi,

I am not sure whether my understanding is correct.

In your application, A concept "document" first should be defined as a class
in the ontology? Then, each document is an instance of this class. It uses
its contents as its features. Also, the related concepts will be added into
the feature vector.

I think besides how to select the features, another problem is how to define
the similarity measure. Given a query submitted. How do you define the
similarity between the query and the result? One document is featured by its
keywords and the ontological annotations.

Yours truly,
Jiang Xing