Yonik Seeley wrote:
Solr is a new open-source search server that's based on Lucene, and
has XML/HTTP interfaces for updating and querying, declarative
specification of analyzers and field types via a schema, extensive
caching, replication, and a web admin interface.

Just had a look, quite impressive.

I noticed that you have a WordDelimiterFilter; any chance that this will be contributed back to Lucene? This class is really useful! (In fact I was just trying to write something similar myself...)