On Mar 6, 2006, at 6:30 AM, Haritha_Parvatham wrote:
Hi kimber,
Thanks for  replying my query.I have downloaded the snowball.After
building it ,What is the next step.How to inplement snowball in
lucene.pls reply

Simply use the SnowballAnalyzer that is part of the JAR file that got built. It sounds like you're after more basic instructions than that, such as how to put that JAR on your classpath and how to use Lucene at a basic level. Have a look at the articles that have been written about Lucene, the (free) codebase to "Lucene in Action" or the book itself, or any number of the test cases that exist within the Lucene's codebase.

I hope that helps. Come back with more specific questions and we'd be glad to help further.

        Erik