On Mar 7, 2006, at 2:35 AM, Eric Jain wrote:
Daniel Naber wrote:
Please try to add this to MultiPhraseQuery and let us know if it helps:
  public List getTerms() {
    return termArrays;
  }

That is indeed all I need (the list wouldn't have to be mutable though). Any chance this could be committed?

Incidentally, would be helpful if the PrecedenceQueryParser instantiated MultiPhraseQueries via a call to an (overridable) getMultiPhraseQuery method.

Since PQP is my doing, if you supply a patch for both of the above from svn trunk, add it to a new JIRA issue, I'd be happy to apply it.

        Erik