From: Patrick Kimber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:16 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: steps for building lucene 1.9

Hi Haritha

Hope the following helps:

Build Lucene Core from SVN

Download the lucene Subversion repository from:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk

Note: The CVS repository is still accessible but is out of date.

I downloaded to:
C:\src\lucene-svn\

To build (using ANT):
cd C:\src\lucene-svn\
ant

The following jar file is produced:
C:\src\lucene-svn\build\lucene-core-1.9-rc1-dev.jar

I have just built lucene using these instructions on my workstation and
it builds without any errors.
Patrick

On 09/03/06, Haritha_Parvatham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have downloaded lucene 1.9 version .please tell me how to build
> it.Iam finding so many errors in lucene 1.9 source code.
>
> Thanks.
> Haritha

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.