From: Java Programmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 11:28 AM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Searching in paths

Hello,
I have problem with indexing / quering paths eg I put
"/home/users/apache/txt/qqq__docu.txt" in field called "path", I wanted
to submit query to find all documents which are provided by my user
apache, so i tried to query Lucene as AND path:/home/users/* but not
results were find by such query if I asked any other field without / the
results are provided eg AND title natio*.
Where am I doing mistake? What I can do to ask for paths (and all what
is below of them)?

Best Regards,
Adr