Hi Thomas

I have been getting similar errors and am trying to investigate the cause.
My current thinking is that it is caused by my virus checker opening
the files.  The error only occurs on Windows.  When I run the same
test on Linux I do not get the error.
Not much help I know... but at least you are not alone.

Patrick