First off: i've changed the reply to be the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list ... that
is the appropriate place to ask questions about using the Lucene APIs.

Second: once you have a test index built, and you can do some test
searches to verify it contains what you think it does (take a look at Luke
to be sure) read up on the IndexReader.terms method and the TermEnum class
-- it's the easiest way to get a list of every term in your index.  Then
takes a look at IndexReader.termDocs and the TermDocs class -- that's how
you can get a list of every document that matches a particular term