On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 07:05 -0400, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Lucene itself doesn't provide this, but Solr does.

I'm not using Solr :) But what you suggest is that I should try to fit
in in my own layer around Lucene rather than in Lucene?

May I ask why?

Not sure if I would do it that way. To me it feels as the index is the
only thing that knows for sure if it has been updated. Sending all my
requests via some method to catch such activities feels.. I don't know..
as the wrong layer I guess.

--
karl