: Thks for the reply, ut I don't know how to do this change in
: SOLatin1AccentFilter.
: Can you give me some advice in this action?

I've never really looked at the internals of ISOLatin1AccentFilter, but
the basic idea is to subclass it with a new TokenFilter that maintains a
one token "buffer" of the token stream, and every other time next is
called you either return the token from the buffer (as is) or you return a
token with the accents striped. sinve ISOLatin1AccentFilter has a method
called removeAccents i'm guessing it would look soemthing like
this...

   public class YourTokenFilter extends
     private Token bufToken = null;
     public Token next() {
       if (null != bufToken) {
          Token t = bufToken;
          bufToken=null;
          return t;
       }
       Token t = input.next
       bufToken = new Token(removeAccents(t.termText()),
                            t.startOffset(),t.endOffset(),t.type());
       bufToken.setPositionIncrement(0);
       return t;

...but i haven't tested that (or ever written a TokenFilter of my own for
that matter.)

: