I finally got back to doing my project.  HitCollector solved my problem.
Thank you for all the help.

On 5/14/06, Beady Geraghty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Thank you for the links.  I will go through them, and hopefully solve my
problem.

http://www.nabble.com/eliminating-scoring-for-the-sake-of-efficiency-t1603827.html#a4351614

http://www.nabble.com/Exact-date-search-doesn%27t-work-with-1.9.1--t1418643.html#a3833741