First off: why do you need the normalized scores in your equation?  for
the purposes of comparing the calculated values in order to sort them, it
shouldn't matter if they are normalized or not.

Second: I strongly suggest you take a look at FunctionQuery ... it was
created for hte expres purpose of letting you define functions that be
applied to indexed field values of each document to affect the score....

http://incubator.apache.org/solr/docs/api/org/apache/solr/search/function/package-summary.html