Hi All,

As i am new in lucene i need help to write some function on lucene.
Pls see below i list out functionality i want.

i need term membership means term belongs to which fields.

 e.g.  if enter query like: lucene apache
       so it return me lucene apache is member of contents
       As per my knowledge lucene index on each term like:
                                                           contents:lucene
                                                           contents:apache
       so i need intersection of these two or many set.

i have some query, which kind of filter we can use in lucene to filter out
documents ids?
is it have sortorder by docid in asc or desc?
can i write custom filter?

i would appreciate any kind of reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,