Hi, I'm using Lucene 2.0, latest ver of Apache Lucene search engine.
After successfully indexing, when I tried to search, I'm not able to get
the complete information.
In the following code snippet, I'm getting the values for  "doctitle"
and "summary" as null.
While it says there are two results.

        for (int i = startindex; i < (thispage + startindex); i++) {  //
for each element

                        Document doc = hits.doc(i);
//get the next document
                        String doctitle = doc.get("title");
//get its title
                        String url = doc.get("path");
//get its url field

                        if ((doctitle == null) || doctitle.equals(""))
//use the url if it has no title
                                doctitle = url;

                String summary = doc.get("summary");

Please help..

Regards,
Sam

received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies
from any computer.