Thank you so much. I apologize for my ignorance.

Mark

On 7/7/06, Chris Hostetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

: > But ParseException extends IOException, so I don't see a problem
there.

: I wish my compiler agreed with you:) Which it seems to do until you
: rebuild the files with javacc. I saw at least two other posts about this
: problem on the web with no answer given...

: This guy also found the same issue:
: (could only get this from google cache)

the reason you could only get the google cache was because the mailinst
changed names a while back, but if you find the new URL and look at
the replies you'll see the answer...

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/200310.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

-Hoss