Hello

I suppose that you are using gmail?

It is just a property of gmail, take a look at thee archives after a
few hours,  you will find it back ;-)

for example:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/

hth

--paul

On 7/19/06, Pasquale Imbemba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Michael McCandless wrote:

> If you are subscribed to java-user then you should have received your
> own original message (and my response) to the list -- are you not
> seeing that?

No, I didn't receive mine --just yours (and those of others of course).

Pasquale

http://walhalla.wordpress.com