From: Simon Willnauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 8:22:57 AM
Subject: Index empty fields

Hello,

I do have a question about fields with empty content should be added
to the document / index or not. I do have a index schema, which
defines all field a document can have. if one of the real documents
has no content for a certain field. should that field be added to the
index or not.
Would it make any difference at all?

regards Simon