eks dev,

The most best way of looping through all results that I have come across is using a HitCollector and grabbing the field values via FieldCache. This is under two conditions: 1) The FieldCache arrays are initialized only once, since creating these arrays creates serious overhead, especially if you have millions of documents in your index. I use Tomcat as my application server, so the way I accomplished this was I created a Listener class that extends ServletContextListener. This way, when Tomcat restarts, the contextInitialize method in the Listener class is executed, initializing the arrays only once. These arrays are then accessible to all users across all sessions. 2)You have enough RAM to store the arrays. If you are dealing with millions of documents, you can easily use up hundreds of megabytes of RAM, so keep this in mind. Just thought I would let you know how I made out. Thanks again.

Ryan