hi,
   The source code in the end is the class to search sth.
   1. I wander if concurrent users can get the right results with different
queries since the class has only one IndexSearcher instance.
   2. As we know, a new IndexSearcher can be created when user request his
query. If first method gets the right
result, so, which method can get better performance.

   public class MySearcher{
      private Searcher indexSearcher = new IndexSearcher("indexPath");
      private QueryParser parser = new QueryParser("content", new
StandardAnalyzer());

      public Document[] search(String queryLine){
          Hits hits = indexSearcher.search(parser.parse(queryLine));
          Document docs = new Document[hits.length()];
          for(int i = 0; i < hits.length(); i ++){
             docs[i] = hits.doc(i);
          }
          return docs;
      }