No, I am talking about the Lucene Examples (not from LIA).

On 9/16/06, Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you talking about the LIA example code?   The sample data gets
indexed using the Ant <index> task, which automatically adds a "path"
field for every document.  You'll see the document handler mentioned
in the LIA build.xml file as well as the code for it in the code
download.

        Erik