From: Karel Tejnora [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 4:11 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Advantage of putting lucene index in RDBMS

One think, generally use RDBM for the STORED fields is good idea because
every segment merging / optimize copies those data once or twice (cfs).

I'm thinking about to put STORED fields in extra file and put pointers
in cfs. Delete will just mark document as delete. And new operation
omptimize_full
deletes and corrects pointers.

Karel