Hi - Can someone explain the reason why I'm getting the TooManyClauses
exception?  I have a general understanding of the issue based on my
reading, but I don't understand the mechanics of the it.  Specifically
how is my query being expanded to cause this problem?  How am I
exceeding the default 1024 clauses?  My query looks like the following.

pyLabel:(test) OR pyDescription:(test) AND ( pxCreateDateTime:[20060401
TO 20060901] )

The problem only happens when my date range exceeds ~2 months.  The date
is indexed with more precision, but for my query purposes I only care
about the date and not the time stamp portion.  What can I do to solve
or mitigate this problem and be able to search a date range that spans
at least a year? Is setMaxClauseCount() a predictable solution?  How
would reducing the precision of my date during indexing help?

Thanks

John