On 11/3/06, Ben Dotte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to figure out a way to troubleshoot a performance problem
we're seeing when searching against a memory-based index. What happens
is we will run a search against the index and it generally returns in
1 second or less. But every once in a while it takes 15-20 seconds for
the exact same search for no apparent reason.

Are you sure it's not just a big GC?  How big is your heap?

-Yonik