Paul,
we are using a slightly modified version of Lucene,
so in order to run the performance tests on a nightly build, I need Lucene's sources, not the compiled classes.
Is there a nice and easy way to get them?

Stanislav

Stanislav Jordanov wrote:
Paul,
We are working on delivering the next release by the end of the week so I have to take care of 2 or 3 issues before I try the nightly build.
I promise to try it and report the results here.

Best,
Stanislav

Paul Elschot wrote:
Stanislav,

Could you also try a nightly build to test the later performance improvement
on BooleanScorer2?  The nightly builds are here:
http://people.apache.org/builds/lucene/java/nightly/
The jar is called lucene-core-nightly.jar in the .tar.gz build.

It's not likely that this is faster than the 1.4 BooleanScorer, but one never knows.

Regards,
Paul Elschot