Hi,

I have made a Morelikethis query to look up documents that match a certain
document id. This results in a search of the whole index. I would like the
Morelikethis query to search only part of the index. How can I do this?

I have already tried to create a BooleanQuery, like:

BooleanQuery comboQuery = new BooleanQuery();
comboQuery.add(mltQuery, true, false);
comboQuery.add(originalQuery, true, false);

But I get the error: cannot find symbol
                          [javac] symbol  : method add(
org.apache.lucene.search.Query,boolean,boolean)

What is the correct way to restrict the search area of a Morelikethis query?
Any help is welcome. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Nick Snels