Thank u for your reply,

There is not much help in Regain community,

But I can see that when I type e.g.
title:logistics
I have like 0.70
also headlines:logistics 0.70

But when I type logistics I have 0.02

I do not udnerstand since I added this word as title and headlines and I
need a higher score for titles of the web pages for the people I
develop.

I will try Luke but for some reason I can't install it in my company,

Can someone give me some suggestions on what I should do ?

Thank u.

   Mathieu Decaffmeyer
   Web Developer
   Fortis Banque Luxembourg
   IS Retail Banking - Web Content Management
   Mobile : 0032  479 / 69 . 42 . 96