Hi all,

Which type of query should I use for the following type of thing.

I have multiple words/phrases.  I want to run a search for them all OR'd
together.  But I want the documents with the most distinct matches to have
the highest score.

An example.  I want to search for "TOM OR DICK OR HARRY". I want the
documents with TOM AND DICK AND HARRY to score highest, followed by those
with any two of the words then followed by those with only one of the
words.

Things get really interesting when the search string contains subphrases;
e.g "TOM SMITH" OR "DICK JONES" or "HARRY SMELTZER".

suggestions?
arturo