From: Nicolas Lalevée [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 12:15 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Merge Hits

*****  This message comes from the Internet Network *****

Le Lundi 29 Janvier 2007 12:08, DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU a écrit :
> Hi, I have a table of objects Hit,
> I want to merge the different Hits objects of the table to have one Hits
> object.
>
> Is this possible ?

The easiest way is to merge the queries which produces thoses different hits.
You should look at BooleanQuery.

--
Nicolas LALEVÉE
Solutions & Technologies

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg
S.A. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding
obligations on either party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.