Hello, I have a system that uses lucene to index information contained
on text files, one register per line.
When I start up, I load the text file and create the index, after that,
a Timer starts up, and verifies the file's lastModified() attribute, if
that changed, I need to recreate the index.

The problem is, I can't just delete the old index and create a new one,
because people are querying it. The idea is to create a temporary index,
and when it's done, substitute the old index with the new one.

Any tips on doing that ?

Thanks a lot

gui