Hi all,

I'm new to this group,

I'm using lucene for indexing. I have a problem. Any help gratly appreciate.

Please see the following code
// three fields
MultiFieldQueryParser parser = new MultiFieldQueryParser(new String[]{"title",
"tags", "content"}, new StandardAnalyzer());
// OR operator
parser.setDefaultOperator(QueryParser.Operator.OR);
// first step : search in lucene indexes
IndexSearcher searcher = new IndexSearcher(eventsBothDirectory)

// searchString is a String with many words
Query lquery = parser.parse(searchString);

//new QueryParser("content", new StandardAnalyzer());
Hits hits = searcher.search(lquery);

How can I find the matched words in searchString.
for a example
will say the searchString="wordone wordtwo wordthree". there are some hits for
"wordone" and "wordthree". but no hits for "wordtwo".
So what I want is to get "wordone" and "wordthree". (results are available only
for "wordone" and "wordthree". ).(I hope question is clear now)
How can i get this with lucene.

Many thanks.
Chaminda Amarasighe

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate