The short form is no. Lucene is emphatically NOT a relational database.
Of course, you could take the results of the first search, collect the IDs
and query the second, but for large sets this may not be practical

Why not combine the indexes? That would be the "lucene way"...

There has been extensive discussion of embedding Lucene in a DB,
but I can't remember who. Search the archive for Oracle and you'll find
an extensive discussion....

Best
Erick