Storage isn't too much of a problem, 12.5 M since a Lucene Filter is just
a BitSet, one bit per document. (plus some trivial overhead).

Computational costs... only you know.....

But, is every user allowed individual permissions or are users part of
groups that have permissions? Filters have logical operators (well,
actually it's the bitset that has operators), so you may be able to
save a bunch of time by calculating group permissions
instead and using the relevant AND/OR/NOT operators. Assuming
your permissions are additive, this becomes something like...

Calculate a filter for each group
for each user
  for each group the user is in, or in the relevant group filter
  or in the users individual permissions
  store the filter away.
endfor

Then simply add the users filter to a BooleanQuery (MUST)
that you use when you search.

Don't know if this help much or not, but it's an idea <G>.

Best
Erick