Hi,
Thanx for replying. In my scenario i'm not going to index any of my docs.
So is there a way to find out term frequencies of the terms in a doc
without doing the indexing part?

Thanx in advance,
Hari

On 4/12/07, Grant Ingersoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Add Term Vectors to your Field during indexing.  See the Field
constructors.  To get a Term Vector out, see
IndexReader.getTermFreqVector method.

-Grant

On Apr 11, 2007, at 3:23 PM, sai hariharan wrote:

> Hi,
> I've just started using Lucene. Can anybody assist me in calculating
> the term frequencies of the terms(words) that occur in a document
> (*.txt),
> when a particular doc is submitted.
>
> Say when i submit sample.txt , i should first analyze the document
> with a standard anlyzer, then the term frequencies should be
> calculated
> for each and every term in that document.
>
> Thanks in advance
> --
> சாய் Hari

Grant Ingersoll