Hi, jaf,

This is not new and I learned it from Doug.

Basically you maintain a mapping of "document id" to
values, and collect all the values for each hit in hit
collector.

Chris Lu
Instant Scalable Full-Text Search On Any
Database/Application
site: http://www.dbsight.net
demo: http://search.dbsight.com

Chris Lu