Hello all,

I need to index a table containing company details (name, address, city ...
country).
Each record contains data written in the language appropriate to the records
country.
I was thinking of indexing each record using an analyzer according to the
records country value.
Then when searching, again using the needed analyzer according to the
entered country.
This means I index and search using the same analyzer.

I was interested to know if this is the way to go?

I am trying to implement this using "Hibernate search", and it seems to be a
problem changing analyzers according to a specific value in a record to be
indexed.

Before I break my head understanding how this can be implemented, I wanted
to know if this approach is correct?

Thanks in advance.