Hi,
I need to execute a query on a subset of documents (I know their ids)
and it has to be very fast. I've made a Filter that set the bitset only
for needed docids. The point is, the subset is very small versus a index
which is very big (subset size is always below the 0.05% of the total
numbers of ids). Which is the faster way to do this? A booleanquery with
many should clause (one per item in subset, the index has a field that
allow me to do this) plus the query itself, or a filter (like
TermsFilter, or the one I've made)?

There are any other approach?

Best,
Walter