Hi,

1. I am dealing with the logs files and have to index the whole file (the
attempt to increase setMaxFielldLength eventually causes out of memory
error). I am sure that I am not a first person that encounters this problem.
What is the most efficient way to handle this situation?

 2. I am indexing  a file that contains the following text:

Contents:

Word_1..Word_2..\n

Word_1..Word_3..\n

I would like to create a query "search for files that contains Word_1 but do
not contain Word_1 and Word_2 in one line" and to get search to return the
name of the file. When I tried +Word_1 -Word_2 nothing is returned. I can
not use slope because I have no idea about number of tokens between these
two words. Any idea?

Thanks,

Tanya