Hello everyone,

I am currently using Lucene to search for documents. I'm having problems when I
want to search for a query Q, but only in documents that has term T1 or T2 in
it.

At first I tried the query "Q AND (T1 OR T2)", but it affects the sorting of
the results. For example:
query: "Q", results: doc1, doc2, doc3, doc4, doc5
query: "Q AND (T1 OR T2)", results: doc3, doc2, doc5
Since I don't intend to use the term T as an input for the result sorting but
only as a filter for the searching scope, I was hoping that system would still
sort the documents based on Q itself, so it will give the results: doc2, doc3,
doc5.

Do anyone know how to handle this?

Regards,

Monica