Hi Does anyone give me an idea to reduce the Index size to down.now i am
getting 42% compression in my index store.i want to reduce upto 70%.i use
standardanalyzer to write the document.when i use SimpleAnalyzer it reduce
upto 58% but i couldnt search the document.please help me to acheive.

 Thanks in advance