Hi all,

I've got a document that contains a bunch of separate posts about one topic
(a message board thread), all the posts become concatenated together in the
indexed lucene document.
I would like to create highlights and know where the highlight came from,
meaning if the text fragment came from post_id 1001, I would want that
returned with the TextFragment.
One option would be to create another index with (thread_id, post_id,
post_text) and run another search on that index to get the best fragments,
which seems pretty redundant and will
slow things down. Another option would be to encode the post_id in the
document field for the entire thread on the message board, but that seems
clunky and I've got to create a
custom highlighter that parses the post_ids out.

Any other ideas?

-M